Infrared light therapy uses infrared photons of light to stimulate healing at a cellular level. Infrared is excellent for bone fractures, torn ligaments, tendonitis, joint pain and arthritis.
Subscribe To My Blog!
- How Acupuncture Works for Inhibiting Pain
- Vitamin D Protects the Brain, Essential in Recovering from Concussions and TBI
- Male Fertility: When “Within Normal Limits” is Not Good Enough
- The alarming increase in the use of herbicides; implications on the gut-brain axis.
- Why I Went Paleo: Why I Stay Paleo